4. Dezember 2009

sometimes you just have to post what someone else had written

[mail to Annika, who is in Pakistan at the moment, facing the situation there and find herself in the situation to handle it... - Just read and listen to your heart... - the text fits for several situations which you think you won't be able to handle it...]

*********
Hey,

Have been thinking about you since we spoke. I know you're facing some hard choices at the moment. My normal advice for most travelling is that most threats and journeys in dangerous places are not as great as they seem with a sensible attitude and careful preparation.

But sometimes like yourself you find yourself in a changing situation with a specific threat. Chances are things WILL be fine for you, but I think in this case we are all too far away to really understand the nature of this threat. However you are still close in the hearts of all your friends and I will support whatever choice you make. I wish you wisdom to deal with fear without undue haste or stubboness.

I wish for you most of all that your dreams come true, and if some are not in reach straight away that you may let them fly knowing that they may return later and in the mean time other dreams may come.

I get down sometimes that not all my dreams came true, or the ones I am living are not being realised as quickly as I would like. But then I remember that we are blessed, you and I . In our lives we have both chased some of our biggest dreams and seen them come true. So many people dare not even imagine that their smallest dreams might one day come true.

So this dream that you are lucky to live has now a life of it's own that is in some part out of your control because you have been brave enough to give it life. For the part of this dream that is still in your hand do not strangle it by grasping to hard, or poison it with undue fear. It's up to you to find the hidden joy and lessons it is trying to bring you in return for the life you gave it.

And finally I ask you, when you spot that I am loosing the sense of my own dreams please give my ass a gentle kick and shine a little light in my direction.

Keine Kommentare: